Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Adrenal Support 60 tabs
Herbs of GoldRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $7.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the class of herbs known as adaptogens, these promote resistance to stress and help to maintain normal body functioning during stress.
- With standardised Rhodiola
- Stress relief
- Combats fatigue
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the class of herbs known as adaptogens, these promote resistance to stress and help to maintain normal body functioning during stress.
- The herbs in Stress Ease Adrenal Support are supported by the amino acid tyrosine and are formulated to help relieve the stress of study or work.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Rhodiola, standardised to contain the active components, salidroside and rosavin, which may enhance physical and mental performance during times of stress and/or fatigue.
- Rhodiola supports exercise endurance and performance and has been traditionally used in Eastern Europe and Asia to relieve fatigue, enhance physical and mental endurance and increase work productivity.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Withania, an Ayurvedic tonic used traditionally to restore vitality during debilitation, stress and exhaustion.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Licorice which has been traditionally used as an adrenal tonic.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the amino acid Tyrosine, an essential precursor to hormones that regulate stress responses.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support may help to perform in peak condition.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root 400mg
stand. to contain salidroside 2mg
stand. to contain rosavin 3mg
Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root 1.5g
Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root 1g
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root 1g
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
HerbBy: Patricia on 21 September 2018I find that the herb has helped me in different ways sleeping better, more calm. Thank you.