Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf 200mL
Herbs of Gold
Make 4 payments of $7.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf contains herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help reduce the severity and relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including mild fever.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat and cough.
- Echinacea supports healthy immune system function.
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain immune system health. It also acts as an antioxidant helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold & flu symptoms.
Each 10mL contains:
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) juice conc. equiv. fruit fresh||4g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. equiv. fresh||1g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root ext. equiv. dry||500mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia. Contains potassium sorbate.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other City Health Foods Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.