Herbs of Gold Children’s Immune Care contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support healthy immune system function in children.
- Children’s Immune Care is a delicious strawberry-vanilla tasting chewable tablet, formulated to support immune system health to fight illness in children.
- Children’s Immune Care contains Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Children’s Immune Care contains zinc, vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Children’s Immune Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and is free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
Directions: Children 2-4 years – Chew 1 tablet daily. Children 5-12 years – Chew 2 tablets daily. Or take as directed by your health professional.
WARNINGS: Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome||200mg|
|Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit||30mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid 40mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 250IU|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||2mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||10mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
More From This Category