Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 is a unique, high-strength, water and fat soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger that recycles and prolongs the life of other antioxidants.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 is a potent antioxidant and a free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) easily converts to its reduced form, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), which also acts as an antioxidant. This makes ALA/DHLA a potent antioxidant couple.
- Alpha Lipoic acid is unique as it acts as an antioxidant and/or neutralizes free radicals in both fat and water soluble tissues in the body.
- Regenerates and prolongs the life of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione.
- Due to its capacity to recycle other antioxidants, alpha Lipoic acid strengthens the body's antioxidant network and contributes to the synergy of antioxidants.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain nerve health.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 is involved in energy production.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take one capsule, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
ARTG No 244659
Each capsule contains:
|alpha Lipoic acid (R,S-alpha Lipoic acid)||300mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Good for Neuropathy condition.By: Jacqulin Brunell on 1 May 2018It works very well for me. It helps with my neuropathy condition due to taking oxaliplatin (cancer drug) and gives me heaps of energy everyday. I take it everyday and i can do several chores each day. I hardly get sick now. I would recommend this to anyone to give it a try.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category