Acetyle L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occuring amino acid.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood management
- Relieves fatigues.
Adutls -Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Acetyle L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occuring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives Acetyl L Carnitine a wide range of therapeutic applications in the body.
- Acetyl L Carnitine pays a vital roles in fatty acid metabolism for energy
- Acetyl L Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mithchondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood and may assist in the management of mood swings.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a crucial role in sperm production and is important for healthy sperm motility.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-carnitine)
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|