Fusion Pain Relief Gel includes white turmeric, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of soft tissue injuries including pain, and menthol to relieve inflammation and decrease mild joint and muscle pain. Also contains magnesium, arnica and wintergreen oil.
- Non-greasy formula that’s readily absorbed and easy to apply to the muscles and joints
- White turmeric is traditionally used to relieve pain (including pain associated with soft tissue trauma) in Chinese medicine
- Arnica is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve muscle pain and soreness, for example due to sprains and strains
- Menthol relieves mild pain and inflammation of the muscles and joints
- Also contains magnesium and wintergreen oil
Directions for Use:
Adults: Massage a thin layer into affected area(s) up to four times a day. Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
ARTG No 334858
Each gram contains:
|Arnica (Arnica montana) flower 2mg, dry equiv.||20mg|
|White turmeric (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome 5mg, dry equiv.||50mg|
|Wintergreen oil 55.56mg, equiv. to methyl salicylate||50mg|
|Menthol (from peppermint oil)||25mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chloride hexahydrate)||8.37mg|
Others Also Bought