A high-potency turmeric formula and source of curcumin traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
High-potency turmeric formula standardised for its content of curcumin (curcuminoids). Fusion Turmeric is enriched with piperine, which is derived from black pepper and increases the bioavailability of curcumin.
- Relieves inflammation
- Is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support joint mobility and reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as inflammation and mild joint pain
- Supports joint mobility and relieves mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee
- Helps promote healthy joint function in mild osteoarthritis
- Has antioxidant properties to help reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, change or worsen unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome||386.5mg|
|std. to curcuminoids||367mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome dry powder 250mg, min. dry equiv.||250mg|
|std. to curcuminoids||8mg|
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 4.2mg, min. dry equiv.||86.5mg|
|std. to piperine||4mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products,
Others Also Bought