Fusion Astra 8 contains astragalus, traditionally taken to enhance immune defences and to help decrease the frequency of common colds in Chinese medicine. Plus reishi mushroom, which improves immunity and relieves tiredness, based on traditional use in Chinese medicine.
Fusion Astra 8 features eight Chinese herbs, including:
- Astragalus, which is traditionally used to improve immune defences and help reduce the frequency of common colds in Chinese medicine, as well as to increase vitality and help the body cope with stress
- Astragalus is also used in Western herbal medicine, where its traditionally taken to stimulate healthy immune system responses and support the immune system in fighting illness
- Reishi mushroom, which is traditionally taken to enhance immunity and relieve tiredness and general feelings of weakness in Chinese medicine
- Siberian ginseng, schisandra, Chinese licorice, codonopsis, white atractylodes and ligustrum
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day or as professionally prescribed. Take 2 tablets two times a day to relieve fatigue, support defensive qi and strengthen lung qi, based on traditional use in Chinese medicine.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
ARTG No 356004
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||3g (3000mg)|
|Ligustrum lucidum (Ligustrum ) fruit||1g (1000mg)|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root||750mg|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||750mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) mushroom||650mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||450mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||300mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||100mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.