Fusion Curcumin Advanced 60 caps
FusionRated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
Relieve inflammatory symptoms such as pain, swelling and joint stiffness with Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ – specially formulated for arthritis and other painful joint problems.
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable formula, providing broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
- Combines curcumin with herbs traditionally used to relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms like joint pain, joint stiffness, inflammation and swelling in traditional Chinese and/or Ayurvedic medicine
- Suitable for use in a wide range of acute and chronic inflammatory conditions, including mild osteoarthritis, sports injuries, RSI, muscle sprains, bruises, menstrual pain and medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Also supports immune health, brain health, and liver and gall bladder function, and helps healthy people maintain cholesterol and blood sugar within the healthy range
- Combines Curcumin (from Turmeric) with standardised extracts of Boswellia and Ginger for enhanced therapeutic effects
- Bioavailability of Curcumin is enhanced by Piperine from Black Pepper (which increases curcumin bioavailability by up to 20 times) and Gingerols from Ginger
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to promote healing by resolving stagnation of the Qi and Blood, which in turn may relieve pain, tissue congestion and swelling
May assist in the relief of: Arthritic inflammation and associated pain including rheumatoid and osteoarthritis Joint swelling and stiffness Soft tissue and sports injury Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome||200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 13g|
|standardised to curcuminoids||190mg (bioavailability up to 20x regular curcuminoids 3.8g)|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®) gum oleoresin||3.75g (3750mg)|
|standardised to beta-boswellic acids||150mg incl. 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||3.75g (3750mg)|
|standardised to gingerols||30mg|
|Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit||110mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Excellent anti inflammatoryBy: Sonia Turner on 29 April 2018I have had Ross River fever for 4 years and my body has had aches and pains everywhere from the virus, every day. I went to a rheumatoidologist, and now find the virus has mutated in a inflammatory psoriatic arthritis. Upon learning this I new it wasn't going to go away, so started to do some research. I bought Curcumin advance, after advice from a naturopath and started taking two a day immediately for three weeks then went back to one a day, as well as high dose vitamin c and also probiotics. The turmeric has helped so much and I now have no aches daily. Every now and then I will get sore in various joints but take extra Curcumin for a few days and it's all good again. The Curcumin is really good because it has also black pepper to help it absorb and botswellia as well, all in all I love this product. My 85 year old mother also has arthritis and she takes it as well now and is having much relief as well . Love this product
No more achesBy: Sonia Turner on 24 April 2018I have had Ross river fever, for many years and constantly had aches and sore joints every day. Since taking Curcumin daily that has stopped, its quite amazing. Also my mother has inflammatory arthritis and she has started taking it as well, and feeling really good she take two daily and going well. Love the stuff....