Fusion Vision Tonic combines six antioxidants (including lutein, zeaxanthin and zinc). Also contains goji berry and chrysanthemum, which are used to support healthy vision and eye function in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
- Contains antioxidant nutrients to help maintain healthy vision, eye function and the health of the macula and retina by reducing free radical formation in the body
- Contains goji berries and chrysanthemum for additional support of healthy eyes and vision (based on use in TCM)
- Chrysanthemum is also traditionally used to relieve dryness, redness and discomfort of the eyes in TCM
- Aids night vision by helping the eyes adapt to variations in light intensity (when dietary zinc intake is inadequate)
Directions for Use:
- 1 tablet once or twice daily with food.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry) fruit||2.5g|
|Chrysanthemum sinense (Chrysanthemun) flower||2.25g|
|Tagetes erecta (Mexican marigold) flower||1g|
|standardised to lutein esters, calc. as lutein||5mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate)||68.7mg|
|equiv. to zinc||20mg|
|Copper (as cupric oxide)||626mcg|
|equiv. to copper||500mcg|
|equiv. to selenium||35mcg|
If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional. WARNING: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period, and selenium, which is toxic in high doses; adults should not take more than 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements per day.