Sore throat? Runny nose? Fever? Take ActiViral™ at the first sign of symptoms to fight colds, flu and other viral infections.
- Combines the antiviral properties of echinacea and andrographis with the immune-supporting benefits of zinc and vitamin C
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs)
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis, including sore throat, runny nose, headache and mucous congestion
- Take at first sign of cold symptoms
- Vegetarian formula
Directions for Use:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention
Viral and bacterial infections Common cold and influenza (flu) Laryngitis, tonsillitis and sinusitis Sore throat, runny nose and mucus Fever and headache Activity against cold sore virus (HSV-1)
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf||4.5g (4500mg)|
|standardised to andrographolide||62.5mg|
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to oleuropein||30mg|
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud||1g (1000mg)|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||750mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||27.5mg|
|equiv. to zinc||8mg.|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Others Also Bought